Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I WAS THE VICTIM OF A RED LIGHT CAMERA w/ a SHORTENED YELLOW IN PASADENA "Is modern traffic enforcement all about dollars instead of safety?" - Autoblog

It cost me about $500,before I knew that they can't legally enforce these camera tickets and so people should simply NOT PAY... I literally saw the camera for from green to red with just a blink of a yellow on lake avenue... And suddenly a flash went off... That camera has since been removed but I never got a refund... I would think there might be a valid class action lawsuit suit re some of these red light camera scams

"...generating speed- and red-light cameras, the latter often with shortened yellow-light timing to enhance the ticket take. Studies have shown that shorter yellows actually increase the number of rear-end wrecks as drivers, hoping to avoiding automated..."

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/09/02/modern-traffic-enforcement-ticket-revenue-safety-opinion/?google_editors_picks=true

-vk-